• Yes

Votes: 47 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 75 61.5%

• Total voters

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
Do you have an AlwaysOn account? Do you regularly use your account to connect to public Wi-Fi hotspots?

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
How do we answer 2 questions at the same time using that poll?
Yeah, because my answer is Yes, I do have an account, but NO, I don't use it any more since their rates are now unreasonable.
I used to use it when I could get the 3Gb a month package for one year.
But that option is no longer available.

Yes, from back when I had my first droid Samsung and they had a free 1gb promotion. Loaded up my PnP smartshopper account too for free data. But now I have 4 hours unlimited use and I have no idea where it came from.

R4ziel

Expert Member
Yes I have, but its not Always On, I only use it when I need to work from a Wimpy or Mugg and Bean

AdrianS

I used to have one but the new model is inconvenient and results in paying for unused capacity or not having the service available when needed at short notice.

Electron1

Expert Member
Yes, signed up with PnP for free WiFi.
Don't use anymore because signing in is painful, and when I used to use it, it was slow as hell.

rorz0r

Executive Member
No because it always seemed a bit iffy. Certainly wouldn't have a use for it more than once a month or so so no point in a paid for account. I get the "concept" behind having a massive footprint of wifi access points and a single account etc but it just hasn't really taken off enough to bother using it. (same as every other shared wifi thing)