Do you own a tablet?

• Yes

Votes: 80 72.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 27.9%

• Total voters

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Gave my Tablet to my wife (Swapped her for her laptop as laptop is more useful to me).

moron51

Mail and messaging (but no WhatsApp, it's an iPad - go figure!).
Social media - mostly Facebook, some LinkedIn and Twitter
Games - word puzzles, Peak, sudoku
Reading and news
Banking
Shopping

jagi

Yes, I have one. It does replace my cumbersome laptop on my travels.

jhodendaal

I use mine basically for playing music in the car and Google Maps. So an over glorified iPod.

Mmusetsi

Yes, I use it as a mobile hotspot since it has a big battery and sometimes for work emails.

koki4

Mine or family one? We have few , Kids play mainly, One was suppose to be for my elder son for school (Very Bad Idea) ,for a year he was abusing it .I did flash it with an Unofficial firmware from Russian Lenovo Blog .that made it Phablet(can phone).
The screen was looking like Spider web. I always wondered how still works.. (all touch and responses) But at the end the LCD was cracked and that was the end..
Still I think is one of the most "resilient" tablets around... (Lenovo Yoga2 8") The drop test from various heights :) was passed with flying marks.. and number of times throughout the year..
All because there is not really protective cover for this type of tablets..

v3gout

I use a 7" tablet as an e-book reader, twitter client and remote control for my chromecast

Willie Senekal

Armchair Surfer

I use it daily for Messenger, Skype calls, Google, DTSV Now and eBooks. Love my 3G 10" tablet.

dickwh

No.
With a PC, ereader and a phone a tablet would be totally redundant.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Very nice Mecer one with x64 CPU so it runs proper Windows. Stunning 1920x1200 res screen too.

Allant99

I use mine continuously for emails, news, meeting notes like mind maps, quotes and of course for the grand kids when the visit. When traveling its more useful and portable than the laptop but then I am not a power user e.g. no huge spreadsheets. I sync with desktop iMac & iPhone.

GenericMatt

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, I use it for all sorts of things from Work email, vpn testing, network testing, browsing, streaming, and the most popular app of all YoutubeKids