Do you shop at Dion Wired?

• Yes

Votes: 43 17.0%
  • No

Votes: 210 83.0%

• Total voters

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Simple answer, nope.. they were too damned expensive and the staff were clueless and fscking shyte.

eg2505

Honorary Master
very bad service and unfriendly staff that are too pushy and arrogant.

kang

That scent machine they have at the entrance of every store really puts me off. I only go in to browse.

wbot

No never. Many other much cheaper places. Good riddance to them

Script

Have bought a couple of things from them that was on special, but not regularly.

lived666

Executive Member
ya, they have improved their prices and service since they announced the closing - bough a Samsung microwave last week - they were cheaper than everyone else.

dunkyd

Expert Member
Staff are too busy shouting at each other or adjusting eye lashes etc. Went into one in Cradlestone once and was totally ignored by all twenty staff. There were NO other customers.

WesleyDB

Never had a reason to buy from them, whatever I wanted I always found cheaper elsewhere.

Spiceman

Customer service is non existent at Dion wired. The staff are too busy socializing with one another. Good ridence.

neoprema

Expert Member
I hardly ever buy from Dion Wired.

Except last month they had something special cheaper than i could find it elsewhere. So I'm waiting in an empty store to pay and the Manager is busy laying into a staff member for holding his bottle of water while serving clients in what was CLEARLY a racially driven attack (since the other staff of the same race as the manager were just lazying around, eating, shouting and laughing along with him before he started laying into the dude with the water bottle)
Its bad enough their prices are so high, but the shopping experience is horrible too. Bye-Bye Dion Wired.

Thor

Honorary Master
Only shop online.

Would like to shop online and collect in store.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Only shop online.

Would like to shop online and collect in store.
Is it just me, or is this comment worthy of some strange reward?

Edit: and yes, Takealot collection centres are a known thing

Segg

Expert Member
Only for very certain things, if their price isn't ludicrous and I haven't already found it online