Do you use Facebook Messenger?

• Yes

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 57 73.1%

• Total voters

KT-B

Honorary Master
Facebook Messenger = the actual app. You have a messages section in Facebook, but they're referring to the app (Facebook Messenger) above.
Ooops then the answer is no - but not able to change my vote. I did once and hated it. So uninstalled.

sicelo.m

I use it on Opera Mini only, not the app. Using it because I have friends who use it. Plus I do not have a WhatsApp-capable device ...

demonweare

Every time I think, Let me give it another try, I am only disapointed and irritated.

KenMyer

Yes find it a way to directly communicate to Facebook friends whose contact details I have not got or personally share something with me.

Script

No, can't see the need. Whatsapp and Telegram is working great

NicoB74

Only to reply to Facebook Messages received. I use Whatsapp and Telegram. Extensively.

Desigan87

I do occasionally, mainly if I post something in the classifieds and need to communicate with a buyer

JuanitaBotha

I do use it sometimes. Mostly to answer friends who is active on Messenger all the time or if I do not want to go on-line on whatsapp --- haha

awvince

Expert Member
Disabled facebook, so dont use the messenger although I think you can still use it outside of facebook