• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Double your Data LTE Promotion

ZedOne

Can anyone confirm if the double your data promotion is available for month to month customers also? Im currently on the month to month 50gb package and would like to upgrade to the 100gb package but I DON'T want to sign up for the 24 month contract.

The website says "month to month option available (sim only)" but some call centre agents says its not, some say I should go into the store. Twitter agents don't know what they talking about.

Before I head to the stores and stand in long queues I would like to know if anyone got the promotion without signing a contract.

Website link:https://secure.telkom.co.za/today/shop/home/plan/smartbroadband-wireless-50gb/

screenshot below

Attachments

cavedog

Honorary Master
It's also available for prepaid customers if you prefer that option. Month to Month it should be available but I can not confirm.

ZedOne

Not yet. I still need to go to the shop and hear what they got to say.... aaarrgghhh

however twitter telkom agent responded this morning only with this...
"We apologize for the delay response, please be advised only existing smartbroadband wireless customer can opt to do a migration of 24-month SIM only contract deal. We apologize for the inconvenience caused"

Different messages from different agents :confused:

///MoH

Went to the Telkom store today to hopefully get the double data month to month promo, unfortunately it's only available to contract customers. Consultant did show me on their system that all double data promos are linked to a device which means 24 contract.. so it's a no go :(