Drakensberg: Where/Who/How?

FaNIX

Expert Member
Hi Guys,

I want to plan a getaway for me and my partner, I was thinking the Drakensberg... I know it's very cold and everything, but thats the whole point :) *wink*

Does anyone know of a nice B&B or Guest house on the mountain,or close to it? Maybe some activities that one can do/attend?

Thanks...

FaNIX

Expert Member
Well... I'm not looking at staying in a 5 star hotel, the whole idea is to get away and enjoy nature...

bodhi

Executive Member
Hi Guys,

I want to plan a getaway for me and my partner, I was thinking the Drakensberg... I know it's very cold and everything, but thats the whole point :) *wink*

Does anyone know of a nice B&B or Guest house on the mountain,or close to it? Maybe some activities that one can do/attend?

Thanks...
good luck in finding accommodation :D

all the guest houses are fully booked in Clarens - I managed to find a place !

Jacobl

Dragon Peaks Park

Hi, try Dragon Peaks Park, Google will get you their web link

scotty777

...doesn't know
Little Switzerland was cool when I when, amazing view, and there's an askom power station there where you can get a free tour :D

FaNIX

Expert Member
Little Switzerland was cool when I when, amazing view, and there's an askom power station there where you can get a free tour :D
Yea I was just looking at little Switzerland, looks awesome...I emailed them, lets see...