DSTV and Level 7

PrinceVlad

Hi Guys

I did a new DSTV installation at my house yesterday and also bought the Wifi Connector. When plugging in the wifi connector to the decoder, the light does not turn on so I suspected that it is defective. I then called the call centre to enquire and the consultant informed me that the wifi connector only works with ADSL or fibre and not with wireless internet like Level 7. Is that the case or will I be able to connect to my router?

Camoh2006

No that's rubbish. As long as you have a router then it should work perfectly as I am on Neotel Broadband Wireless and get good speeds with DSTV.

Do you have a router that your internet connection is connected to?

Level7

Level-7 Representative
Company Rep
Hi Guys

I did a new DSTV installation at my house yesterday and also bought the Wifi Connector. When plugging in the wifi connector to the decoder, the light does not turn on so I suspected that it is defective. I then called the call centre to enquire and the consultant informed me that the wifi connector only works with ADSL or fibre and not with wireless internet like Level 7. Is that the case or will I be able to connect to my router?
Hi PrinceVlad,

Please send us your details via support@level-7.co.za and we can assist.