DSTV is replacing VH1 with VH1 Classic

bigicy

Expert Member
Now what channel am I too watch for the latest songs?

I used to watch Mtv when it first came out but than it became a reality tv channel.

Now with VH1 classic I don't know which channel to watch for the latest pop, light rock songs...

Great move!!!! I'd rather watch/listen to the classics than the majority of new shyte being released nowadays.

Easter Bunny

Expert Member
but vh1 doesn't play music anymore. every time i go to scooters all i see is little snippets of music videos to a song. about 3 minutes of music followed by 10 minutes of vh1 advertising.

but vh1 doesn't play music anymore. every time i go to scooters all i see is little snippets of music videos to a song. about 3 minutes of music followed by 10 minutes of vh1 advertising.
Channel 323? Watched 2 hours of non-stop videos yesterday afternoon... am currently watching some awesome classics! The Cars ftw...

Easter Bunny

Expert Member
i'm at scooters mostly on a friday afternoon around 5pm - 6pm while i wait. we don't have dstv at home, so i don't know how it is now.

i love vh1, because they play all the cool stuff (<1990), but for the last while they've mostly been playing crap and adverts. if they're gonna change to classics with less crappy advertising, then waiting for pizza is gonna be cool again. :)

bigicy

Expert Member
Now there is now more music channels for me to watch....

I did enjoy the classics mixed with the latest songs...

Grep

MTV play all the latest video's. Get up @ 5am any work week and they play them all. Our schedule, up @ 5, and put on MTV. Feed the cats, put running clothes on, grab the dogs and out @ 5:30am. We get back just in time at 6:45 for John Stewart, perfect!

McT

The Humble Scot!
I am extremely happy with this change. So many great songs almost back to back to listen to.