DStv Now to launch for all DStv subscribers

Marius Flash

Expert Member
DSTV if you give subscribers what THEY want - you have won the battle with netflix, showmax, hulu etc......

They want......... to be able to choose their own channels according to their own package! This predefined packages is outdated and subscribers are gatvol, why do you think more and more subscribers are leaving? HUH??:twisted:

rodga

Executive Member
DSTV if you give subscribers what THEY want - you have won the battle with netflix, showmax, hulu etc......

They want......... to be able to choose their own channels according to their own package! This predefined packages is outdated and subscribers are gatvol, why do you think more and more subscribers are leaving? HUH??:twisted:
Even this is too late now...

Bebobwolf

Stopped my DSTV subscription last month. My children were mad. Then they figured out how IPTV works, got 3 history channels, 3 discovery channels, 2 history channels Plus much more, move channels etc. even watch SA play rugby. For fraction of cost. Time they start waking up!

stiller26

Stopped my DSTV subscription last month. My children were mad. Then they figured out how IPTV works, got 3 history channels, 3 discovery channels, 2 history channels Plus much more, move channels etc. even watch SA play rugby. For fraction of cost. Time they start waking up!
Wife was also mad when I dumped DSTV. Now she is very happy with Android TV box.

cavedog

Honorary Master

Will never happen. The big spenders that does not watch sport have to subsidize those who do and watch a lot of it it's how it is. They won't get enough money to secure all the content if they allow people to customize their channels.

Pixual

Expert Member
DStv Now is telling me that I have reached the limit of 2 streams for my account. What? So if you are on Compact you get to stream 2 shows only? Are these people on drugs???

Hi
Has anybody used DSTV now and it is the same as DSTV?

The reason why I am asking is that I am looking to test it out and maybe contribute towards DSTV costs if it is the same thing just streaming.

Frequent visitor

Expert Member
DStv Now to launch for all DStv subscribers

MultiChoice will make DStv Now available to all its subscribers before the end of the year.
I can see no point in DSTV Now. Why would I want to watch TV on a smart phone or whatever?

I do agree with Marius Flash. About two thirds of the stuff available on my 'bouquet' is unwatchable to my mind. And the endless repeats....... All this stuff is just make weight for DSTV to make you think you are getting lots of choice. At least with freeview in the UK the repeats and other crud do not cost you.

Maybe freeview will take off here now the corrupt political interference has been removed. Maybe!