DTI not interested in your B-BBEE feedback?

keru

Transnet does not recognise the DTI's BEE certification. If the parastatals will not recognise the DTI certification then we have a major problem here.

Last edited:

PDonut

Sorry, but why is some service provider's omission of a working email link news worthy? Pick up the phone and call them then... Never mind the fact that even if it worked, the chances of it going to someone who cared to do anything with it is probably zero.

Beri

Expert Member
Sorry, but why is some service provider's omission of a working email link news worthy? Pick up the phone and call them then... Never mind the fact that even if it worked, the chances of it going to someone who cared to do anything with it is probably zero.
+1

In fact, I would say it is news worthy.

If a government agency sets up a contact form from where people can contact them, we expect our information to land up somewhere and expects a respond. Even if this respond will only come in about 2 months.

It is the same as the SAPS saying contact 10111 and sets up an automated answering machine saying your "Call will be answered soon" with no one ready to answer it at any time.

Antonf

Expert Member
Then again, if guavamint is not interested in BBBEE there is at least one thing on which I agree with it.

boynumber

Hmm

Did they fix the form since the publication?
I had a look and it is in fact in forms..
The form happens to be in an iFrame, so if one viewed the source of the main page, then no form tags would be found..

DailyTech

Type your question below:
sdgdefgh
Title: Mr
First Name: dfg
Surname: fdgfdh
Email address: dfh
Daytime phone number: 123

Sent Succesfully !!

WTF !!