Ducky keyboard local sellers

froSUE

New Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Durban
Hey everyone!

This is my first post so if I posted it to the wrong place please don't flame me and let me know where I should have posted it.

I've just made a move from console to PC and with that I am looking to buy a Ducky One 2 TKL (with MX Browns) keyboard, I just saw that RebelTech used to sell them but sadly the lockdown has negatively impacted their business, sad to see you go RT.

Does anyone know of other trusted stores that sell Ducky keyboards?

Any assistance is appreciated, thanks!
 
Thanks everyone. I was hoping that there was another but doesn't look like it. I'm new to PC gaming, any TKL boards that are similar to Ducky that you have had experience with that you could recommend?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X