DUST 514 on PS3 is now in Open Beta! Get some rewards inside.

Spykertjie

This game is going big, it will probably hit 1 million newly created mercenaries before this weekend.

Seriously

Honorary Master
Busy downloading as we speak. Already purchased the day when it became available on PSN but never started downloading it until today as I only learned yesterday it's part of and will be fully integrated with Eve online in time.

JonnStar

Dust514 is still broken in many aspects but understandably it is still beta though.

1. You have to manually know and find a corp to join, there is no list yet.
2. There is no mercenary or corporation battles yet, just instant battles that are rather pointless.
3. You cannot sell anything on the market yet.
4. There are still bugs, ie I have an inbox with 12 emails...apparently. But it is also empty...apparently.
5. The instant battles only earn you no more than 120 isk a mission, and there is no objectives to improve this. You also earn skill points but the more instant battles you play a day the lower the skill points.

So just a heads up that this game is still very much beta, don't get tired of it too quick until the improvements come.

I am an Eve player though and from what I have heard about how Dust will integrate with militia battles and territory management I hope it does well.