E-toll discounts on offer

Sonic2k

Executive Member
No thanks, you can shove it up your ass. I still won't pay for Nkandla

bromster

Expert Member
Most people I know only receive their bills once the grace period has long passed. See you in court for my discount.

Ecco

Executive Member
Not paying!

On a side, i received my bill the other day. They charging me approx R15 per gantry I drive through - its that even correct?

Venomous

Honorary Master
•Must settle their account in full for the period 3 December 2013 to 28 February 2014 to obtain the discounts.

The normal early payment discounts (Extended Grace Period Discounts) for e-toll transactions that took place after 28 February and were not paid within the seven day grace period will still be applicable, Alli said.
desperation much???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Falco

Banned
:D desperation is desperation :D

Hey SANRAL how's that government debt repayment coming along?

Venomous

Honorary Master
The e-toll accounts for registered account holders who have already paid the Alternative User Tariff, for this period, will be credited automatically with the relevant discounts, by 1 July 2014.
They are sooooo FUNNY

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
That's weird, I've been getting 100% discount since day one!

Venomous

Honorary Master
Its a government sanctioned and forced tablet all people in JHB are being forced to swallow, except we all took the efitol tablet beforehand
it will be cumming to a road near him soon, unless this farce is stopped soon.

Sonic2k

Executive Member
it will be cumming to a road near him soon, unless this farce is stopped soon.
Hell yes, if the cANCer has its way they'll even toll the street you live in, and we'll pay tax on the air we breathe.

Falco

Banned
BREAKING NEWS!

At a VIP tax payer financed event in Sandton last night, SANRAL CEO Nazir Alli announced that a realistic chance exists of SANRAL becoming a political party to run in the 2019 general election. Quote, "we might have more success".
Gary how could you not have picked up on this? :p

Twista

Hell yes, if the cANCer has its way they'll even toll the street you live in, and we'll pay tax on the air we breathe.
WTF MAN!

You giving these ar$eh0le$ ideas. You know they can't think for themselves.