EBay aims to be a better partner than Amazon

cerebus

Honorary Master
EBay is doing surprisingly well these days. Best thing they ever did was acquiring PayPal.

falcon786

Executive Member
Ebay is kak,after a number of successful high value dealings (over 40) they eventually let someone con me out of around R4000 without even giving me a reason.they sent some generic reply about too many cases against my name which is bull because those "cases" were simply canceled transactions from sellers who were scared to ship to south "africa" after i made my purchases.

Tried getting them to see that but instead they just use some generic answers about the case has been judged blah blah blah and I lost my money.Was like speaking to a concrete wall due to bureaucratic rubbish.They were not willing to look at the case specifically.

I guess they are gone too big to care.

Just a warning to all here dont buy stuff that costs more than a few dollars of ebay.

NathanCrow

Ebay is kak,after a number of successful high value dealings (over 40) they eventually let someone con me out of around R4000 without even giving me a reason.they sent some generic reply about too many cases against my name which is bull because those "cases" were simply canceled transactions from sellers who were scared to ship to south "africa" after i made my purchases.

Tried getting them to see that but instead they just use some generic answers about the case has been judged blah blah blah and I lost my money.Was like speaking to a concrete wall due to bureaucratic rubbish.They were not willing to look at the case specifically.

I guess they are gone too big to care.

Just a warning to all here dont buy stuff that costs more than a few dollars of ebay.
Dude i have one Question for you " Did u use your credit card with PayPal to pay for the goods"
If yes forget about opening disputes with PayPal go straight to your bank where you have your cc
and do a "charge back" Bank will request all the info regarding the purchase and investigate.

I personal got R20000 back after someone in Egypt tried to con me!

marine1

Honorary Master
Amazon sucks, I am trying to order some parts for my guns and they don't ship here.
EBay is far better