EGE 2016 Electronic and Gaming Expo

medicnick83

Paramedic
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
21,159
Reaction score
566
Location
CBD, Cape Town
Hi all,

EGE 2016
CTICC, CAPE TOWN
29-31 JULY 2016


Whose going?

I honestly haven't seen any sort of marketing for this anywhere - the only reason I found out about it was because I saw it on the back of a car's window.

More information:

http://www.cticc.co.za/event/ege-–-electronic-and-gaming-expo
http://egesa.co.za/

R100 for day pass and R200 for weekend pass.

Note: If this has been posted before, forgive me, I did search and found nothing but then again, I'm not a big fan of the MyBB search feature.
 
Still deciding. I don't want to go alone though.
 
Hi all,

EGE 2016
CTICC, CAPE TOWN
29-31 JULY 2016


Whose going?

I honestly haven't seen any sort of marketing for this anywhere - the only reason I found out about it was because I saw it on the back of a car's window.

More information:

http://www.cticc.co.za/event/ege-–-electronic-and-gaming-expo
http://egesa.co.za/

R100 for day pass and R200 for weekend pass.

Note: If this has been posted before, forgive me, I did search and found nothing but then again, I'm not a big fan of the MyBB search feature.

These guys have no idea how to use social media. I'm 99% sure they don't have a FB event for this event. I had to ask them to create a FB event last year... I may go if I get ahead on my uni work.

https://rowango.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/ege-gaming-cape-town.jpg
 
These guys have no idea how to use social media. I'm 99% sure they don't have a FB event for this event. I had to ask them to create a FB event last year... I may go if I get ahead on my uni work.

https://rowango.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/ege-gaming-cape-town.jpg

It's not actually their fault hey... It's "Impact Expo" that must do it. The organizers pay "IE" to get it up and going and running. Doesn't stop them either, but still, it's IE's job to do it.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X