Email forwarding

Lord Anubis

Expert Member
Hi Guys, sorry if Iam asking a dum question but please be nice ok:eek:

I have a telkom internet old dial-up account. I get loads of emails everyweek but it is old and I everytime have to dial-up to get it.

Is there a way to somehow forward these emails to another email adress. I don't want to change adresses. Is there a way to setup outlook to do it. Or will I have to everytime dial-up. I tried to see if there were settings in the Telkom Login on telkom internet webmail for forwarding but there are none. :erm:

eish my kop is plat vandag..:(

ponder

Honorary Master
If you use google mail you can tell it to fetch mail from your saix pop account.

Just because it's from a dialup does not mean you have to use dialup. Just use adsl whatever to get the mail with the correct pop settings.

Jou kop is plat want ek weet nie presies wat you situausie is nie en ook nie wat jy will bereik nie.

Last edited:

dequadin

Expert Member
^ what he said.

If you're using Outlook, go Tools -> EMail Accounts -> Add new mail account.

Configure the POP settings and get the mail.

Lord Anubis

Expert Member
Ok, here's the thing. I have blackberry bis email. I want my Telkom Internet email to go to my phone. The PC is not on all the time to relay the email as it as a dial-up account on ISDN and not ADSL. Telkom Internet has a webmail page you can use to login to the ISDN email but that page does does not have forwarding ability. How do I get the frikken email from TI onto my frikken BIS/phone ffff.. FFF..SSS

Is that easily understandable hehehe

Arthur

Honorary Master
Forward or fetch?
To fetch is really simple. Just config the email client on the bberry to get the mail from the pop.telkomsa.net server. You can use any connection method the fetch the mail - it doesn't have to be dial-up.