Endless B-Number changes, CLID resets and no support

GDDeJong

@Afrihost-Gian @AfriMan (sorry if you guys don‘t work at Afrihost -- feels like nobody does).

Since I had Fibre installed (which was a 2x week long debacle in and of itself at the of August) I’ve been plagued with my service being suspended for days at a time allegedly due to my B number being given to somebody else.

HOW DO I STOP THIS AND JUST GET A STABLE CONNECTION?!

I’ve now spent ALL of my minutes for August and September on the phone with your call centre and out of over a dozen calls I got through 2x times ever with no help, and have put half a dozen hours into waiting on hold at least.

Don’t even get me started in the Whatsapp line. I’ve raised more than a dozen issues here and only got help once on a Sunday.

I’ve emailed ”escalations” 3x times now over the last week with no response!

Marius from retentions called me to help after even your option to cancel on your website broke and I couldn’t cancel. Offered me a free months service but for that to mean anything... I need to get service (i.e. the internet access you’re billing for in advance and NOT providing).

When is Warren going to call me back? He has ignored at least 4x requests from the call centre and WhatApp line.

Why am I phoning OpenServe employees on their private numbers to get support?

What do I have to do in order to have my line work more that 48 hours at a time and stop getting cut off for days at a time?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
@Afrihost-Gian @AfriMan (sorry if you guys don‘t work at Afrihost -- feels like nobody does).

Since I had Fibre installed (which was a 2x week long debacle in and of itself at the of August) I’ve been plagued with my service being suspended for days at a time allegedly due to my B number being given to somebody else.

HOW DO I STOP THIS AND JUST GET A STABLE CONNECTION?!

I’ve now spent ALL of my minutes for August and September on the phone with your call centre and out of over a dozen calls I got through 2x times ever with no help, and have put half a dozen hours into waiting on hold at least.

Don’t even get me started in the Whatsapp line. I’ve raised more than a dozen issues here and only got help once on a Sunday.

I’ve emailed ”escalations” 3x times now over the last week with no response!

Marius from retentions called me to help after even your option to cancel on your website broke and I couldn’t cancel. Offered me a free months service but for that to mean anything... I need to get service (i.e. the internet access you’re billing for in advance and NOT providing).

When is Warren going to call me back? He has ignored at least 4x requests from the call centre and WhatApp line.

Why am I phoning OpenServe employees on their private numbers to get support?

What do I have to do in order to have my line work more that 48 hours at a time and stop getting cut off for days at a time?

Good morning,

Really sorry for the issues you are experiencing. This definitely should not be happening and I want to assist in getting you sorted out asap.

Can you send me a message with your clientzone email so I can have a look at the account and and check what is going on?