Endurance

timgaul

Honorary Master
How long can on person live out of a suitcase, especially whilst not on holiday?

I am stuck in Pietermaritzburg and have been living out of my suitcase for the past 3 weeks! :eek: I have no car and the only places I see are the office, my room and the pub at the lodge. I eat nothing but the full breakfast in the morning, and take aways in the evening. :sick:

The only redeeming factor has been the hawt chicks working the place.

That being said, it would be nice just to go home and sleep in my own bed, watch my own DSTv, use my own Internet, play my on my own 360, cook my own food.

I think I am going to go insane! :(

Dolby

Honorary Master
Yea ... why DIDN'T you take the 'box? I still have to give you Assassins Creed ...

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Well, is the pay at least OK?

Better do something about the food situation...doesn't sound sustainable 2 me.

Maelly

Expert Member
Iv been doing that for quite some time. I just came back today from the rural KZN. I was there from Monday. I will be going back in about two weeks time.

Lord Anubis

Expert Member
Same boat at least 3 months of the year sometimes up 4 weeks at a time mostly overseas but even that gets k@k after a while..thats why I drink smoke and have mistresses and blow money on strippers etc

timgaul

Honorary Master
Yay! I'm booked on a flight for home on Wednesday afternoon.

Now I'm sad because I've made some friends here :(

timgaul

Honorary Master
Yea ... why DIDN'T you take the 'box? I still have to give you Assassins Creed ...
I can't be haulin' my 360 and my laptop around the country! If I had known I was going to stay in one place for so long, maybe I would have reconsidered :/