EPR software

needspeed

What software solution would you recommend for sales, quoting, costing, and operations management

This would be for a crating company which provides a number of logistical services to the Freight, Manufacturing and Rigging companies. The biggest problem is to create a quote from the customer inquiry realtime and send the requirements to operations and finance departments while managing the data to determine service based costs. The problem is that it is a niche market the company supplies users when they have abnormal requirements, such as hazardous goods, awkward shapes and difficult loading environments., they do not really fit into a category to use standard software.

They have a customized delphi crating program but its outdated and doesn't integrate.

Please help !!

FatBoySlim

Expert Member
Dont want to dampen things for you, just be wary that open source software is great and im a firm believer in it, however you can burn yourself if you cannot find support for it, especially someone to sit across a table from you and provide face 2 face support (yes people still like face2face) - if you have long term plans for a solution, I would suggest splashing out some cash for a well grounded solution with support - just my 10c.

If you want more info give me a shout.

amazing software, thanx for the tip :)