Eskom pulls services from Orlando East after attacks

Rkootknir

Expert Member
Then show me this "regular load reduction schedule for non-paying areas"? I am waiting....

Also show me where you see that Eskom said that they will implement their "regular load reduction schedule for non-paying areas" for this case?
Eskom call it "load reduction". Here are the schedules for the last three days:

Soweto was not part of the 20 Apr schedule, which was concentrated on the east rand, but they were part of both the 21 Apr and the 22 Apr schedules. Power off from 17h00 to 21h00 on both days.

Iwojima

Expert Member
Finally, Oracle taught them something about running a successful business...and how to deal with non-paying customers, nice.
Ironically Soweto pulled the same move some time ago by trying to convince Eskom that they should have a R100/month flat tariff for all residents.

This despite owing Eskom something to tune of R13billion, which is just shy of half of the money owed to Eskom by all munics in the country.

Last edited:

Benedict A55h0le

Expert Member
Eskom call it "load reduction". Here are the schedules for the last three days:

Soweto was not part of the 20 Apr schedule, which was concentrated on the east rand, but they were part of both the 21 Apr and the 22 Apr schedules. Power off from 17h00 to 21h00 on both days.
I am still waiting for the "regular load reduction schedule for non-paying areas". 3 Hours on 2 days is not regular, and this schedule is normal load-schedding and not as a result of non-payment.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Good! Let there be another Marikana. I’m sick of these barbaric animals. Time to put them down! So sick of this nonsense!
There won't be a Marikana, Eskom is handling the situation just alright.

The_MAC

Executive Member
Good, switch it off, tell the ANC to go speak to the people on the ground and explain to them why the lights are off..

clynton

Staff Writer needs to learn how to write.

Last edited:

Lupus

Honorary Master
Then show me this "regular load reduction schedule for non-paying areas"? I am waiting....

Also show me where you see that Eskom said that they will implement their "regular load reduction schedule for non-paying areas" for this case?

Every single day if there is no load shedding.