marine1 Honorary Master Joined Sep 4, 2006 Messages 50,705 Reaction score 3,233 Location A black hole in the universe - JHB Apr 17, 2020 #1 I recall saying they are open but only to Essential Service providers, is this correct? @Esquire
genetic Honorary Master Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 39,165 Reaction score 33,822 Location /\/ ̄ ̄ ̄\/\ Apr 17, 2020 #2 marine1 said: I recall saying they are open but only to Essential Service providers, is this correct? @Esquire Click to expand... Yip - but they are only supplying essential services.
marine1 said: I recall saying they are open but only to Essential Service providers, is this correct? @Esquire Click to expand... Yip - but they are only supplying essential services.
marine1 Honorary Master Joined Sep 4, 2006 Messages 50,705 Reaction score 3,233 Location A black hole in the universe - JHB Apr 17, 2020 #3 Copy thanks, wonder what entails, what are IT essentials?
RonSwanson Honorary Master Joined May 21, 2018 Messages 21,582 Reaction score 28,830 Apr 17, 2020 #4 Call them. They also provide masks and sanitiser
marine1 Honorary Master Joined Sep 4, 2006 Messages 50,705 Reaction score 3,233 Location A black hole in the universe - JHB Apr 17, 2020 #5 I did nobody answers
marine1 Honorary Master Joined Sep 4, 2006 Messages 50,705 Reaction score 3,233 Location A black hole in the universe - JHB Apr 17, 2020 #6 Sorted thanks they are on the ball