Expired contract and moving to lower package

Crusader

Executive Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
3,015
Location
This side of Hell
My MTN contract has expired and I'm currently paying it on a month-to-month basis. I was on a TopUp 200 contract and I'm wondering if I can move to a lower package now without having to sign another 24 month contract. Does anyone know if this is possible or would it be better to convert to prepaid (although I quite like the convenience of not having to worry about buying airtime)?.

Edit: Forgot to add that I have about R1000 in unused airtime which I don't want to lose. From what I gather you forfeit this when converting to prepaid.
 
Last edited:
To avoid buying airtime, I think you can use your Internet banking to automatically buy you airtime within a certain time. I remember my mom use to set a recurring airtime purchase for me on the 1st of every month in high school. Use to get airtime on the 1st of every month automatically.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X