Extending internet access?

Midnights_Ghost

What would be my best bet to get internet access to another property down the road? It is roughly 60m distance away

Would a wireless setup with Unifi APs work? or are there specific senders and receivers that needs to be purchased? Or can it be done with a 100m ethernet cable? Im sure neighbours wont agree to this

Some context: My family member got a property 3 houses down from their parents house. The parents dont use the ADSL very often but they have the Telkom uncapped bundled with the phone line etc. Instead of taking out a new contract they would like to use the ADSL from the parents house. In the long run it will be cheaper to spend for example R5000 now rather than R800 a month for 24 months to get a 10 meg uncapped line. No fibre in the area yet, ADSL is the only route or LTE

Also, anyone in the Durban (Bluff) area that can do this? Or even knows someone that can do this? Feel free to PM me

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Fixed cable would be best, but 100 meters is supposed to be the max limit.
Point to point microwave wireless might work, but unless you can secure those dishes very tight so that they don't move at all, then don't bother.