F1 2026

Nice to have that much money to piss down the drain :mad:
You clearly misunderstand. It's a stretch every year - but listening to the insufferable sky commentators just isn't an option. It's like the joy of F1 returned the first time I watched a race on F1TV. I don't think I'd still be watching F1 were Sky the only option.
 
You clearly misunderstand. It's a stretch every year - but listening to the insufferable sky commentators just isn't an option. It's like the joy of F1 returned the first time I watched a race on F1TV. I don't think I'd still be watching F1 were Sky the only option.
Dude Ive watched the paid F1 paid official stream, and those guys suck balls come on
 
You clearly misunderstand. It's a stretch every year - but listening to the insufferable sky commentators just isn't an option. It's like the joy of F1 returned the first time I watched a race on F1TV. I don't think I'd still be watching F1 were Sky the only option.
Ah, a Davide Valsecchi fan?
 
When is Russell taking his penalties? Want to see him drive through the field as well.
 
When is Russell taking his penalties? Want to see him drive through the field as well.
This is a bit worrying. With the new regulations we see less driver skills and teammates tend to end up close to each other on qualy and races. So how Kimi was so much faster than his teammate and the rest of the field is a mystery. maybe more Merc cheating like years before.
 
This is a bit worrying. With the new regulations we see less driver skills and teammates tend to end up close to each other on qualy and races. So how Kimi was so much faster than his teammate and the rest of the field is a mystery. maybe more Merc cheating like years before.
Or the obvious: A new PU that was running at full steam at a track that rewards it.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X