South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I pay R1500 a year to not listen to themPeeps give the Sky commentators so much **** they are the best hands down
thats all
Nice to have that much money to piss down the drainI pay R1500 a year to not listen to the
You clearly misunderstand. It's a stretch every year - but listening to the insufferable sky commentators just isn't an option. It's like the joy of F1 returned the first time I watched a race on F1TV. I don't think I'd still be watching F1 were Sky the only option.Nice to have that much money to piss down the drain![]()
Dude Ive watched the paid F1 paid official stream, and those guys suck balls come onYou clearly misunderstand. It's a stretch every year - but listening to the insufferable sky commentators just isn't an option. It's like the joy of F1 returned the first time I watched a race on F1TV. I don't think I'd still be watching F1 were Sky the only option.
Ah, a Davide Valsecchi fan?You clearly misunderstand. It's a stretch every year - but listening to the insufferable sky commentators just isn't an option. It's like the joy of F1 returned the first time I watched a race on F1TV. I don't think I'd still be watching F1 were Sky the only option.
Davide is better than that annoying canadian idiotAh, a Davide Valsecchi fan?
He'll no. But he's only at 3 or 4 races a year, so that helps.Ah, a Davide Valsecchi fan?
It's been a while since we've seen this kind of performance. Obviously alot of luck on board with the red flag and SC etc, but he worked hard for his win.
When is Russell taking his penalties? Want to see him drive through the field as well.
This is a bit worrying. With the new regulations we see less driver skills and teammates tend to end up close to each other on qualy and races. So how Kimi was so much faster than his teammate and the rest of the field is a mystery. maybe more Merc cheating like years before.When is Russell taking his penalties? Want to see him drive through the field as well.
Or the obvious: A new PU that was running at full steam at a track that rewards it.This is a bit worrying. With the new regulations we see less driver skills and teammates tend to end up close to each other on qualy and races. So how Kimi was so much faster than his teammate and the rest of the field is a mystery. maybe more Merc cheating like years before.
When you wonder how something got there and is still there.