South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
58 to me....Itching for some big changes but can't do it while team is still performing...
Leader with crazy team still got 64 this week. Mad.
Looks like i found this forum a tad too late. Would have liked to join in on the fun.
Bugger made ashley cole captain. WTF?? How lucky can you get![]()
Isnt joining late a tad bit too hard to catch up? Ill give it a pass.
I joined after gameweek 3.It's fun.Gotta lot of catching up to do but its possible.
Good.
Go on Ratty!!!!!
People who aren't even in the game should not be allowed to comment![]()
Wow.![]()
Lol i couldn't take it anymore!
It was either that or -44 points because of all the transfers.
At least I got a kick-ass team!! Just hope no one gets injured on international duty.
Wow, -44 would have been intense. How bad was your team that you had to make 12 changes?![]()
![]()
Since the first week, I havn't scored above average, even though the averages have been insanely high... so rather now or never.