Farm Attacks

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
What the fsck is wrong with you!?!
He loves to troll this thread and stirr up emotions...and then tell all the MyBroederbond to move to Orania so they can relax since farm murders are a myth.

But when this is pointed out the obtuseness starts and it is shocked about these unfounded accusations.

Don't forget the @C4Cat sycophant either....

Bewlen

Expert Member
Not particularly, no. You sound surprised that the media lies <shrug>

So if the narrative doesn't suit you, from what is NOT an opinion piece, it must be fake news?

Some new lows here. Maybe they were tickled to death, hey?

Hellhound105

Executive Member
He loves to troll this thread and stirr up emotions...and then tell all the MyBroederbond to move to Orania so they can relax since farm murders are a myth.

But when this is pointed out the obtuseness starts and it is shocked about these unfounded accusations.

I got that idiot on block same with thechamp. They have been trolling for a few years.

STS

Mafia Detective
I got that idiot on block same with thechamp. They have been trolling for a few years.

People debate the authenticity of articles and reporters all the time on mybb, the reporters in our country can sometimes be a joke

Sollie

Honorary Master
People debate the authenticity of articles and reporters all the time on mybb, the reporters in our country can sometimes be a joke
Yes. But if news is so trivially easy to find and verify, yet a numpty is so triggered he comes rushing in here with "fake news", you have to question the motive. FFS, people are being murdered in the most inhumane ways. Imagine if this was your dad/brother/grandfather and some idiot gets a hard-on denying their existence, trolling.

More to the point, if it's normally the same suspects, we need to ask why the continued attempts. Why respect such cretins deriving pleasure from gaming this?

Hellhound105

Executive Member
If I recall correctly, I did not block them due to this thread. Other threads where they trolled as well.

Datura

Captain Faptastic

Ag I blocked them both. Simple as that. I don't associate with people like that in real life and refuse to do so here either.

Go troll a "Clicks" thread. Not here. That was just disgusting. Absolutely uncalled for. It's all fun and games until it's your family being butchered and raped I guess...

Fsck these guys.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
So every article that has eyewitnesses is "funny". Nee man fok. That wasn't "debating". That was pure callousness looking for attention on a really heavy and real topic.

Siff.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Kak by Ted Blom and also these so-called MyBB journo's sure...but to equate this atrocity to debatable MyBB tripe...is callous and disgusting trolling at it's lowest form.

Reactions: STS

STS

Mafia Detective
So every article that has eyewitnesses is "funny". Nee man fok. That wasn't "debating". That was pure callousness looking for attention on a really heavy and real topic.

Siff.

I think I read the wrong article then, I thought the issue was with the level of exaggeration

Sollie

Honorary Master
I think I read the wrong article then, I thought the issue was with the level of exaggeration

Dead became deader? Murdered become more murdered? Burnt became more burnt? Gruesome is more gruesome?

We've had this chat before, but you somehow can't help yourself, can you? If you want to play smartarse, please, pretty please: Do it elsewhere. Don't piss on this thread. You know, or should know, better. Even a donkey only bumps his head once.

abzob

Honorary Master
I thought there were no holy cows. But then again so did Yudhika Sujanani.

STS

Mafia Detective
Dead became deader? Murdered become more murdered? Burnt became more burnt? Gruesome is more gruesome?

We've had this chat before, but you somehow can't help yourself, can you? If you want to play smartarse, please, pretty please: Do it elsewhere. Don't piss on this thread. You know, or should know, better. Even a donkey only bumps his head once.

I read the one about the DNA being taken and the blood being everywhere, I misinterpreted that as being the issue and am not above being a dumbazz.

I don't understand why everything has to be a fight? We spend more time fighting each other than the monsters out there.

crocopede

Let us change our approuch. Let us start celebrating these brutal murders. Let us pop a beer every time a farmer is killed. I mean, what difference is that going to make? Probably the same difference as condemning it on the forums. So this way, at least we are all happy most of the time instead of saddened. What do you guys think?

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
I have not been posting much lately because many threads go from debate to dog pile in the first 10 responses.

I am starting to wonder if this is just plain trolling or something more sinister.

tinoil.jpg

STS

Mafia Detective
Let us change our approuch. Let us start celebrating these brutal murders. Let us pop a beer every time a farmer is killed. I mean, what difference is that going to make? Probably the same difference as condemning it on the forums. So this way, at least we are all happy most of the time instead of saddened. What do you guys think?

1612863749156.png