Farm Attacks

wingnut771

Honorary Master
I'm not on either side. It's his lawyer after all. My comment is based on what I read in the article. I think he can sue if police falsely accuse him of murder?
Who has the money for that?

Moral of the story: Shoot yourself in the head after shooting your attackers.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Looks like this farmer and maybe some others on the scene, turned the tables on these attackers and maybe just shot them dead/executed them?

Only thing I can think of?

If I ever had to shoot and kill an intruder in my house....I would think long and hard about just dumping that body somewhere and keeping quiet about it....

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
I'm not on either side. It's his lawyer after all. My comment is based on what I read in the article. I think he can sue if police falsely accuse him of murder?
Not sure if that's a thing?

Suing for false arrest definitely is though....

rambo919

Honorary Master
FACT: He's under arrest.
FACT: If he wasn't in hospital, he would be in a jail cell.
FACT: His lawyer has said there are no inconsistencies in his story.
OPINION: SAPS have a racist agenda.
Depends on what you mean by SAPS.

The minister being an ANC bigwig hates whites as much as the rest of them.

In both the rank and file as well as the officer corps there are both racists and non-racists..... pretty much the whole officer corps is probably corrupt though given how syndicates work.

You cannot generalise that the whole of SAPS is both corrupt and racist even if the majority likely is.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
Depends on what you mean by SAPS.

The minister being an ANC bigwig hates whites as much as the rest of them.

In both the rank and file as well as the officer corps there are both racists and non-racists..... pretty much the whole officer corps is probably corrupt though given how syndicates work.

You cannot generalise that the whole of SAPS is both corrupt and racist even if the majority likely is.
I will amend my post and add in the words of Tito (not all).

dualmeister

Honorary Master

Sollie

Honorary Master
Swart het Donderdagaand in die selle deurgebring voordat hy Vrydag in ’n plaaslike hospitaal opgeneem is vir die meswond wat hy in die aanval opgedoen het. Hy het die naweek onder polisiebewaking in die hospitaal deurgebring, waarna hy Maandag na die hof geneem is om in die beskuldigde bank te verskyn.
So, medical attention was withheld.
:mad:

schumi

Honorary Master

Best friends’ arrested for KZN farmer’s murder​

Durban - KZN police said two best friends have been arrested and charged for the murder of retired farmer Goberdhan Sahadew.

Nhlanhla Mhlongo, 22, and Sakhile Cele, 25, made their first appeared in the KwaDukuza Magistrate’s Court.

They face charges of murder and robbery, KZN police spokesperson Colonel Thembeka Mbele said.

She said the duo were remanded in custody until February 23 where they are expected to apply for bail.

Detectives arrested the two friends on Sunday, 14 February 2021 at Doringkop area in KwaDukuza.

More at: https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-af...s-murder-13638f7a-d7c5-42ef-99fd-eb1a666372b0