Favourite iPhone/iPad Apps

OneTrickPony

Hey guys,

Was wondering what your list of favourite/most used/best iPhone or iPad apps are. Below are my current favourites on my iPhone 4:

Air Sharing
Wallet
WhatsApp
Society 6 Wallpapers
Hardest Game Ever - 0.02s Pro
Jetpack Joyride
Endomondo
iFooty
BBC News
PostSecret

Hopefully there are some awesome apps out there that this thread will help me discover.

Cheers!

hardison25

I am very much interested in using the various kind of app in my iPad. I have tried the lot of apps. In that, Very few apps are like very much. There are

1)Facebook
2)Twitter
3)iWedPlanner
4)Angry Birds
5)Mobile RSS
6)Mirrors Edge
7)CNN

InThis best app and useful app is to me is "iWedPlanner". I like iWedPlanner. It is a nice wedding app for organizing the wedding planning in an efficient way and within the budget. It has many features like seating arrangement, RSVP, resources, to-do list and more. You download this from Appstore and install it.

undesign

Executive Member
I am very much interested in using the various kind of app in my iPad. I have tried the lot of apps. In that, Very few apps are like very much. There are

1)Facebook
2)Twitter
3)iWedPlanner
4)Angry Birds
5)Mobile RSS
6)Mirrors Edge
7)CNN

InThis best app and useful app is to me is "iWedPlanner". I like iWedPlanner. It is a nice wedding app for organizing the wedding planning in an efficient way and within the budget. It has many features like seating arrangement, RSVP, resources, to-do list and more. You download this from Appstore and install it.

Sounds legit.

GreyBush

Executive Member
Sounds legit.

Speaks fluent spaminese.

My favorites are :
Photography :
Photosynth
Anticrop (works quite well)
Camera Awesome (free and really good, allows you to touch the object you want to focus on and a bunch of other things... free aswell)
Camera + (cool effects)

Games:
Temple Run
Wheres my water (best game on the app store)
Tiny Tower... this is an obsession waiting to happen, I played this non stop for a few months to get the ultimate elevator.

undesign

Executive Member
Speaks fluent spaminese.

My favorites are :
Photography :
Photosynth
Anticrop (works quite well)
Camera Awesome (free and really good, allows you to touch the object you want to focus on and a bunch of other things... free aswell)
Camera + (cool effects)

Games:
Temple Run
Wheres my water (best game on the app store)
Tiny Tower... this is an obsession waiting to happen, I played this non stop for a few months to get the ultimate elevator.

WTF you don't have a wedding planner app favourite :confused:

greg0205

Honorary Master
WTF you don't have a wedding planner app favourite :confused:

Yeah, ^ this??

How has no one mentioned Flipboard yet? Why no Tapatalk? Then, lets go alphabetically shall we..?

iPhone and iPad: Band of the Day, Data Usage, Dropbox, iBooks, Instapaper, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Rage HD, Readability, Snapseed, SoundHound, StreamToMe, TomTom and Weather HD
iPad: CloudOn and PS Touch
iPhone: Action Movie FX, Hipstamatic, instagram, Localscope, Photogene2, Photosynth, Real Racing 2, StarWalk, TeamViewer, WhatsApp and Wunderlist

GreyBush

Executive Member
Yeah, ^ this??

How has no one mentioned Flipboard yet? Why no Tapatalk? Then, lets go alphabetically shall we..?

iPhone and iPad: Band of the Day, Data Usage, Dropbox, iBooks, Instapaper, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Rage HD, Readability, Snapseed, SoundHound, StreamToMe, TomTom and Weather HD
iPad: CloudOn and PS Touch
iPhone: Action Movie FX, Hipstamatic, instagram, Localscope, Photogene2, Photosynth, Real Racing 2, StarWalk, TeamViewer, WhatsApp and Wunderlist

FlipBoard is vital...

Styx ZA

Definitely agree on Flipboard, really good app.
Also check out Readability - Can save web pages to read later, or send them to your Kindle app.
Penultimate - Take notes on your iPad (stylus makes this even better) sketch, import pictures etc. Also syncs with Dropbox or Evernote

MaximusZA

My favorite apps have to be:
1) instagram
2) Pulse
3) tapatalk
4) rage comics
5) vimeo
6) apple trailers
7) gmail

Hamster

Resident Rodent
In no particular order: