Fibre glass in clothes

snail112

Expert Member
I have fibre glass on my clothes. I can still see it after washing and sun dry. How can I get everything out?

Keeper

Honorary Master
this has happend to me before, it's quite easy though ;)

Use plenty of bleach, some OMO, wine(the red kind), peanut butter, marmite, printer toner and plenty of tamato sauce (PS: Go for all gold, not the cheaper ones)

It got the fibre glass out quite easilly - then you just need to wash out the rest of the junk...

Ou grote

Honorary Master
this has happend to me before, it's quite easy though ;)

Use plenty of bleach, some OMO, wine(the red kind), peanut butter, marmite, printer toner and plenty of tamato sauce (PS: Go for all gold, not the cheaper ones)

It got the fibre glass out quite easilly - then you just need to wash out the rest of the junk...
May work out cheaper to buy new clothes.
Seen the prices of food and toner lately?

snail112

Expert Member
I replaced an oxygen bottle in an aircraft. The bottle is mounted in the tail cone. To tighten all fitting one has to gain access from the rear compartment.

Between the rear compartment and the bottle there is a small baggage compartment what has 3 fibreglass re-enforced walls, front, rear and top.

Ou grote

Honorary Master
I replaced an oxygen bottle in an aircraft. The bottle is mounted in the tail cone. To tighten all fitting one has to gain access from the rear compartment.

Between the rear compartment and the bottle there is a small baggage compartment what has 3 fibreglass re-enforced walls, front, rear and top.
Proceed, we're hooked now...