Fibre provider with the best customer service

rajiv

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
I wanted to sign up with WebAfrica but I've been hearing horror stories about them.

Other isps with good service?
 
Telkom, VUMA, Fibrehoods, Frogfoot etc. Firstly who is the fibre owner.

Then you move to which ISP to use
 
Openserve doing the fibre in Centurion.

ISPAfrika, WebAfrica and Axxess have us listed, installation is alsmot complete.
 
Openserve doing the fibre in Centurion.

ISPAfrika, WebAfrica and Axxess have us listed, installation is alsmot complete.

If it is Openserve you can select any ISP. They will all have coverage the moment you go live as it operates on the same IPC infrastructure as DSL.
 
After many many years with a Telkom Internet account, I moved over to Crystal Web last month and am happier than ever!!
 
I wish I could just get my ADSL back. I now have fibre that's capped, my router needs to be restarted a couple of times a day, streaming videos no better than it use to be. In one word - Telkom fibre sucks, if you do not have it yet, don't bother.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X