Ford Figo 1.4 TPS Connector

jasons8846

I have a 2012 Ford Figo and I need a 4 pin female TPS connector that looks similar to this,

tps_connector.JPG

but I am sure I can find it a Ford dealership. My question rather is do you get a male 4 pin TPS connector for the Ford Figo where you can connect wires into similar to the image above. Currently it connects directly to the TPS itself which has the male connection but I was thinking do you get the male separate from the TPS and if so where and/or by whom?

eg2505

Honorary Master
ford dealer or motorcraft most probably, also scrapyard, try to find the right connector,
otherwise, you can do the shade tree mechanic way and just cut the connector off and splice in different style connectors that are easier to find.

will void the warrenty but it will work, especially if this little cable cost like selling a kidney

TheChamp

Honorary Master
ford dealer or motorcraft most probably, also scrapyard, try to find the right connector,
otherwise, you can do the shade tree mechanic way and just cut the connector off and splice in different style connectors that are easier to find.

will void the warrenty but it will work, especially if this little cable cost like selling a kidney
I don't think there is a parts store called Motorcraft, it's the OEM brand for Ford Parts. Even if he does find the factory they will most probably send him to Ford.

Last edited:

eg2505

Honorary Master
I don't think there is a parts store called Motorcraft, it's the OEM brand for Ford Parts. Even if he does find the factory they will most probably send him to Ford.
scrapyard then maybe, I mean we all know what the dealers do for something this small,