Fraud-accused placed on Icasa council

Johnfpro

These di**kh**ds know no bounds! Where is his pride?

Mind you, he's probably committed a large percentage of his salary to support the minister's expensive habits.

Last edited:

FNfal

Executive Member
There is no end to the bull shyt this government gets up to.
We are already the laughing stock of the world with Zuma,s antics .

Paul Hjul

Honorary Master
damn I really need to go out and commit a felony if I want to get anywhere with under the Zumastration

kripstoe

Expert Member
Dina and Ruben going on "business trips" also? wink wink nudge nudge. Obviously not as her boyfriend. She has one already... or not...

Sodan

Expert Member
Now he gets put on Special Leave[sup]TM[/sup] for the next 2 years, and then he gets given a Golden Handshake[sup]TM[/sup] when the case is eventually either withdrawn, or just quietly fizzles out. Thereafter, he somehow gets Reshuffled[sup]TM[/sup].

Bern

Expert Member
In fact what qualifies him to be an ICASA councillor in the first place, it requires a set of skills I am not sure would be picked up working at the Land Bank

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
The ANC is so used to play their little psychotic orphan in the storm game that they will get this guy on the ICASA council. If charges are justified he will just defraud ICASA and then if he is finally found guilty in courts they'll shake their little heads in disbelief (eish!) and a new cadre will get a turn.

Wisdom is in such terribly short supply.

But all that is of course assuming that Pule is not a thief herself and the verdict is still out on that one.

dominic

Legal Expert: Telecoms
Surely the operators and ISPs can contest this???
nope
not a thing that can be done
the portfolio committee have taken a legal opinion on this and their hands are tied, no hope for industry

IceQB

Expert Member
Should fit in quite easily, not really shocking as this is what we (I) have come to expect from this guavament.