Free extra data and SMS from Vodacom

R13...

Honorary Master
I see telkom mobile is taking a dig at stingy data offerings in their adverts in the Sunday times. They're advertising their 15gb + 15Gb for 399.

Electron1

Expert Member
Good to see they are including more data, now if only Vodacom corporate would get off their butts and deliver my S4 that was ordered almost 2 weeks ago already......

CathJ

Expert Member
What I also want to know. It says "all Smart and Red" packages, but they don't list the Standard in there.[/Q

Yep, I'm on Smart Lite, and don't see that on the list either... In fact, I've never heard of the "small, medium, and large" packages! x

DominionZA

Executive Member
Approx 4 hours and 40 mins to go before my 15 or so year old contract ends.

j4ck455

Executive Member
This must be that "limitless" R3000/pm contract thing that the 8ta/TM radio adverts refer to. I have one word for Vodacom: disinterested.

Budza

Executive Member
No damn fair....

I still have a good few months before I can leave this lot and get a decently priced contract elsewhere.
Where to? Have you tested CellC etc with a prepaid SIM? Check before you port...

:)

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Where to? Have you tested CellC etc with a prepaid SIM? Check before you port...

:)
I've tested CellC, just need to test Telkom Mobile and I'll see which ones have the best deal at the time my contract ends.

DominionZA

Executive Member
No damn fair....

I still have a good few months before I can leave this lot and get a decently priced contract elsewhere.
Ya. Been looking forward to it.
Discovered my other contract is up for an upgrade. Called them on Thursday to find out when the contract actually ends. 14 June they say. So put in cancellation.

My main contract that ends in 2 hours and 15 minutes is converting to prepaid. The have decent prepaid specials so will hang around with it for a bit.
Took a CellC contract for the S4. In get a strong H signal here so looking good. Will test before porting my number over though.