Frustrated couple take on robbers.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
In another incident, a Manor Gardens man who tried to fight back when three armed men invaded his home at the weekend, died last night.

Bheki Makaula, 32, was shot in the stomach after attempting to run for help while the robbers ransacked the bedrooms.

Speaking to the Daily News yesterday, his distraught mother, who did not want to be named, said her son had been in the lounge with his 16-year-old son and friends on Saturday evening.

“A boy who helps us with driving came, pushed by three men with guns to his head,” she said.

The men held the occupants at gunpoint while they stole their cellphones and raided the house.

“When they went to the bedroom, my son must have tried something and they shot him,” she said.

The robbers fled in the family’s Audi A4 which was later recovered in uMlazi.

Zwane said a case of house robbery and attempted murder was being investigated by Mayville police.

:(

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Oh, and crims will lie straight to your face even if you saw them commit the act yourself.

grok

Honorary Master
20x Do I read that right? Why are they still staying there? ha ha ha Certainly, this gives a new meaning to the saying: "If you are dumb you must suffer" WTF

Sad that you've been conditioned to believe victims should submit to the will of criminals. Some of us do fight back, let the scum find another place to terrorise.

The only way out is to take him (the perpetrator) out

Exactly. Arm youself, keeping in mind guns aren't the only lethal weapons, and prepare youself to send them off when they come. It's time we take our coutry back from the crooks.

grok

Honorary Master
20x Do I read that right? Why are they still staying there? ha ha ha Certainly, this gives a new meaning to the saying: "If you are dumb you must suffer" WTF

Sad that you've been conditioned to believe victims should submit to the will of criminals. Some of us do fight back, let the scum find another place to terrorise.

The only way out is to take him (the perpetrator) out

Exactly. Arm youself, keeping in mind guns aren't the only lethal weapons, and prepare youself to send them off when they come. It's time we take our coutry back from the crooks.

intel8080

Banned
Read the article to the end and see what can happen if you fight. You know, we have a saying in Denmark. Translated to English goes more or less like this: A clever man always finds a way out of $h¡T. An intelligent man does not get into $h¡T in the first place. But then again, it is your choice.

Last edited:

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Read the article to the end and see what can happen if you fight. You know, we have a saying in Denmark. Translated to English goes more or less like this: A clever man always finds a way out of $h¡T. An intelligent man does not get into $h¡T in the first place. But then again, it is your choice.

You always seem to find $h¡T in SA. What does that make you?

koeksGHT

Dealer
So when will they bring the law in that you have the right to defend against anyone on your property?!

A shotgun to them will teach them..

Priapus

Executive Member
Cathy said her husband’s attacker had left his shoes behind. “I’m going to nail them on my fence, and put a sign out reading ‘one down’ to warn them,” she said.

Haha - nice!

Priapus

Executive Member
Cathy said her husband’s attacker had left his shoes behind. “I’m going to nail them on my fence, and put a sign out reading ‘one down’ to warn them,” she said.

Haha - nice!