Game/console collectors thread

My only consoles are: PS2, PS3, PS4 and PS5 with two Vitas (OLED and LCD) and Switch.
 
I'm sure they busy working on a Steam OS for the older PS4's - I've seen the PS5 has been hacked with Steam OS.

Market value will go with for the older gen if they get it right.
 
Not exactly collector material but still something cool and retro

Amiga Demo schene is insane with what they can do on ancient hardware:

 
Well, I’m quite chuffed.

Charged up my PSVita’s and managed to get Retroarch going with the Mame emulator (thanks to ChatGPT, Gemini and Claude).

Got Pengo (joystick control not precise enough sadly) and original arcade Tetris (perfect).

If I have the time I’ll look for other compatible ROMS.

Bonus- discovered that I had a 4gig and a 32gig PSVita proprietary memory card.
 
Well, I’m quite chuffed.

Charged up my PSVita’s and managed to get Retroarch going with the Mame emulator (thanks to ChatGPT, Gemini and Claude).

Got Pengo (joystick control not precise enough sadly) and original arcade Tetris (perfect).

If I have the time I’ll look for other compatible ROMS.

Bonus- discovered that I had a 4gig and a 32gig PSVita proprietary memory card.
That is the thing I hate the most about this jailbreak stuff.

The things you need to understand before you get it running.

Just did the Xbox 360.

Download these stuff - 4 different websites.
Convert the games - 1 website
How does DLC work? Extra research

Or like the Switch. Would have saved hours of issues if I just knew to use DBI Backend + Server.
 
That is the thing I hate the most about this jailbreak stuff.

The things you need to understand before you get it running.

Just did the Xbox 360.

Download these stuff - 4 different websites.
Convert the games - 1 website
How does DLC work? Extra research

Or like the Switch. Would have saved hours of issues if I just knew to use DBI Backend + Server.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X