Game/console collectors thread

Jip, but digital.

Also want to have a disc version for Wii U.

Remember, prepping for end of the world.

We dont even have 8.
Only got World and that cause it came with the Switch. Maybe I should invest in a physical for Mario kart 8 ala Switch 1, that said at the rate Nintendo is dropping Switch 2 versions of their old games maybe I should just wait a tad.
 
We dont even have 8.
Only got World and that cause it came with the Switch. Maybe I should invest in a physical for Mario kart 8 ala Switch 1, that said at the rate Nintendo is dropping Switch 2 versions of their old games maybe I should just wait a tad.
Its fun but it is a racing game. Better with friends.
 
Damn, been silent in here.

We waiting on Orcaania of time?

Pretty much. Not sure if there is another highly anticipated release before OoT.

Saw the trailer for this randomly on Youtube yesterday. Want to get it but will wait a bit as FE will be hogging my time anyway.

Same developer of Islets which i really enjoyed

 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X