My_King
Honorary Master
ok ok, for the next 5 years GTA VI will not be on my buy list. I think it is a bit too overhyped. Maybe even some disappointment at launch.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
ok ok, for the next 5 years GTA VI will not be on my buy list. I think it is a bit too overhyped. Maybe even some disappointment at launch.
Luckily not a scalper...
Got 1 binder box and suppliers except 1 have been mum.
View attachment 1940802
win some, lose some pal
Nothing my sidePicked up my 2 x 30th anniversary ETBs yesterday![]()
I just the original key man
blog.playstation.com
![]()
God of War Laufey pre-orders available starting September 29, editions detailed
Plus new information on Faye’s deadly combat abilities.blog.playstation.com

I see purple I nope the **** out.Naa I'll pass
View attachment 1941388
Already lost interest halfway into Ragnarok. Series too far off its origins.
I'm not LGBQT shy, its when the story gets written by HR where I go nope, not interested.I see purple I nope the **** out.