DarkStarMonday
Expert Member
- Joined
- May 17, 2019
- Messages
- 3,983
- Reaction score
- 4,038
Like a X-com type of tactical game ?StarCraft Infantry.... will have to wait and see....
More excited re Diablo 4 new map leak.
Diablo 4 meeeehhh ...
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Like a X-com type of tactical game ?StarCraft Infantry.... will have to wait and see....
More excited re Diablo 4 new map leak.
Think more like Space Marine. If you want xcom you looking for Star Wars Zero Company.Like a X-com type of tactical game ?
BlasphemyDiablo 4 meeeehhh ...![]()
That is just the interface speed though, which is kinda irrelevant because mechanical drives can't read or write that fastYeaaah...... no?
You get different speeds on 2.5", just like you get different speeds on 3.5".
For example A 2.5" WD Blue can hit 6Gb/s where the PS4 Max limit = 5 Gb/s
So 2.5 is not the reason, beside the housing can only fit 2.5"
Suspect he has a dud or older drive.
Where are you based ?Anyone know the guy behind Slingshot Gaming Repairs in Cape Town.
I need my PS4 cleaned and thermal paste redone as it's running hot.
They closed during August to get their backlog sorted, but I have not gotten a response from them via WhatsApp or email during September.
Where are you based ?
Yes slingshot are very good![]()
Holding out hope that it is still good.StarCraft is now an open-world shooter![]()
Holding out hope that it is still good.
Not the Starcraft 3 we wanted but could be decent.
I do want to see them execute this, because it does seem mightily like an IP that is made to displace the Destiny IP. This game would have to scale massively because of the threat posed by the Zerg. You can't have Destiny-like mobs.
Still some years to go, but I hope that Blizzard succeeds here. A lot of people also want an RTS, but I don't think we are getting one.
Another move by Microsoft to capitalize on Sony's loss, now that Destiny 2's game development is at end of life. I have to ask if some of Bungie's layoffs will make their way over to this IP?