General Gaming Discussion Thread

Just being sarcastic.

Even WoW can be played with a private server when Blizzard goes tits up.

But the extra work....Oh the horror, oh the expense.

Somehow I do suspect this is the industry's doing.

EG: I use to play a game back in the early 2000's (Joint Operations from Novalogic) that has been closed for years now. The game is still alive and kicking with private servers esp in EU with loads of daily visitors. aka lost revenue.

Making it illegal will both kill the game and force that community to move to something recent that has live servers biding by EU Law.

TLDR: Publishers are pushing it to make people buy new games.
 
Its that time of the year gamers. Stay Frosty!!

rj7kn5l640th1.jpeg
 

Feeling kind of mixed about the remaster, somethings look nice, but the color and light seems blown out or over saturated, original was darker with muted colors, recall blood and wine zone having the blown-out color and light but was fine with it because it is its own area, but it seems like the remaster has carried that over to the main game.
 
This is not a good sale campaign on Steam at the moment unless you want something older. Not everyone is participating in this campaign. It is best to hold until other sales or the big winter sale.
 
Insane how wrong one person can be. Shocking.
Oook, the Mako, the exact same levels for the missions, I'm wondering if they mass produced all ships to be exactly the same, oh wait were space stations and bases the same? Caves and mines as well? Wait the enemies as well??
I mean I've only played the game 4 times, twice back in the day on PC, once on the 360 and the Legendary version. Back in 2007 good game, now repetitive.
 
Oook, the Mako, the exact same levels for the missions, I'm wondering if they mass produced all ships to be exactly the same, oh wait were space stations and bases the same? Caves and mines as well? Wait the enemies as well??
I mean I've only played the game 4 times, twice back in the day on PC, once on the 360 and the Legendary version. Back in 2007 good game, now repetitive.
The story in Andromeda is worse than dog shít.
 
The story in Andromeda is worse than dog shít.
Oooooook, but it controls better, plays better, combat is better, not anywhere near as repetitive as ME1.
ME1 only has a decent story, it's also not something that hasn't been done before either, but that is it's saving grace.
Andromeda's story isn't that bad either, it would've been better if they released the DLCs with the other arks, but also not the most original story, but it wasn't worse than that?? I mean did you actually play the game? Or just poo poo it cause of the reviews?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X