Beyond.Celsus
Executive Member
- Joined
- May 29, 2018
- Messages
- 5,124
- Reaction score
- 3,584
Nobody mentioning Discworld 2 makes me sad
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Of all the games I've ever played, adventure or not, I would rank Myst near the bottomNow I'm curious about where Myst/Zork: GI rank.....
I like Discworld, including Discworld Noir. Monkey Island is the better comedic series though.Nobody mentioning Discworld 2 makes me sad




Nobody mentioning Discworld 2 makes me sad
Oh, IIIIIIIII knew a.... er... an agricultural worker of some kind, possibly a thatcher, And I knew him well, and he - he was a farmer, now that I come to think of it - and he had a daughter and her name I can't recall at the moment...
You have done yourself a disservice.Zork I've never played.
No issues herePlease check if you can access Nintendo SA and navigate the site.
www.nintendo.co.za
Weird, can't help you there. No problems my side.I keep getting this:
![]()
Yeah it didStill one of the greatest intros of all time:
I might be using up the capacity on CGNAT IPs:Had exact same problem last week.
Even Firefox VPN did not work. Ended up Hot spotting via my Cell to buy something during the sale.
Ironically remote into my PC just now and it works no issues so whatever that block was it was temporary:
View attachment 1942925
