Google Bard making stuff up?

saor

Honorary Master
I feel like I'm going crazy here. Seems like a legitimate response but I can't see that thread or that post anywhere. Is Bard making stuff up or what's going on here?

nh.png

WAslayer

Executive Member
I feel like I'm going crazy here. Seems like a legitimate response but I can't see that thread or that post anywhere. Is Bard making stuff up or what's going on here?

View attachment 1606304
Isn't that just a response to someone else from his own town who may have asked the question in that thread..?

genetic

Honorary Master
AI making stuff up?

3aa091f9a41ec205d13afad0a0514cb1a7-cage-meme.w250.jpg

saor

Honorary Master
Isn't that just a response to someone else from his own town who may have asked the question in that thread..?
Dunno, just seems like such an oddly specific thing to confabulate. I can't even find a thread like that anywhere.

EL'Diablo

Expert Member
is this about the crystal ball chick/John Edward? LMFAO, I remember seeing something about her/him/it predicting when someone ( @ShaunSA ) was going to service his car or something?

Bliksis

Expert Member
Interesting. Apparently I've assisted troubleshooting Internet connectivity and reviewed a router, which makes me a valuable member over here in these parts. I think Bard knows what's what. :laugh:

schuits

Expert Member
I use AI all the time to speed up my work. BUT it is often wrong, sometimes the exact opposite of what you asked for. It helps give a quick reference, or do mundane tasks, but you still need a brain.