W Way69 Well-Known Member Joined Oct 28, 2009 Messages 449 Reaction score 1 Location Sandton, Gauteng May 9, 2013 #21 Did anyone else find that it chewed battery life?
DominionZA Executive Member Joined May 5, 2005 Messages 8,306 Reaction score 73 Location Edenvale, Gauteng May 9, 2013 #22 Way69 said: Did anyone else find that it chewed battery life? Click to expand... On the S2 - yes. S3, S4 and Note 2 I never noticed.
Way69 said: Did anyone else find that it chewed battery life? Click to expand... On the S2 - yes. S3, S4 and Note 2 I never noticed.
W Way69 Well-Known Member Joined Oct 28, 2009 Messages 449 Reaction score 1 Location Sandton, Gauteng May 9, 2013 #23 Mike Smit said: On the S2 - yes. S3, S4 and Note 2 I never noticed. Click to expand... It helps having a battery the size of Canada.
Mike Smit said: On the S2 - yes. S3, S4 and Note 2 I never noticed. Click to expand... It helps having a battery the size of Canada.