Google successfully uses drone for delivery

atomcrusher

Expert Member
Cool ... but in the outlying farming areas of SA I think a drone delivery could be unreliable.
Imagine Frik die Mielie Boer walking in his fields carrying his 12 gauge shotgun ... wat die donner is dit! Skiet hom ...

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Cool ... but in the outlying farming areas of SA I think a drone delivery could be unreliable.
Imagine Frik die Mielie Boer walking in his fields carrying his 12 gauge shotgun ... wat die donner is dit! Skiet hom ...
I knew a guy that shot a plane cause it was buzzing his ostriches.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
The Brisbane Times said a prototype drone dropped a package of chocolate for Neil Parfitt on his farm near the south-eastern Queensland town of Warwick.

“When it all happened, they came down and did a delivery and said ‘Neil, do you realize you’re the first person in the whole world that we’ve delivered something to?’ and I’ve just gone ‘Wow!’” Parfitt was quoted in the report as saying.
Wow, thinking how easy it is to murder someone with poisoned chocolate. On another note, can these things go up against strong winds when loaded to capacity?

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Like the guy in Garsfontein that shot at the microlight years ago on a Sunday because it woke him up.
This would be illegal in SA because the cANCer have made it illegal to fly drones with cameras.