government website

Joseph matane

hello please help is it me only who can't access ejobs.gov.za when I google search the website on my smartphone I can't get the site from google search result so went for desktop at first I didn't get the site from search result then few minutes later I got the website listed on my desktop search result but could not reach the site using edge browser please mybroadband investigate this for me

Attachments

The Voice

Executive Member
Doesn't seem like it exists (no IP associated with, anyway). Sorry dude. Maybe check you've got the correct URL.

Milano

Honorary Master
Is that for jobs within a government department? Or some other jobs program administered by government?

mister

Executive Member
hello please help is it me only who can't access ejobs.gov.za when I google search the website on my smartphone I can't get the site from google search result so went for desktop at first I didn't get the site from search result then few minutes later I got the website listed on my desktop search result but could not reach the site using edge browser please mybroadband investigate this for me
Try emailing the contacts on this page to find out the correct address: https://www.gov.za/speeches/e-recruitment-system-10-dec-2018-0000

Joseph matane

Thank you guys those who really tried to help me, the minister DM me the working link
"Seatla mo godimo ga se sengwe"