Grandstream - PBX : Product and Setup

Bash crash

Hi All,

I would like to know more about the Grandstream PBX system in terms of quality of the product and if there are any installers in the Johannesburg region.

Thanks!

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Grandstream VoIP kit is great. We deploy and support them extensively for our clients throughout South Africa.

dillydog

Sorry but I disagree, some of the kit isn't to bad, like the gateways etc. The PBX's in my opinion are not great quality, we have had a few customers switch from Grandstream to our PBX and all of their problems disapear.

Thanks

VoiceEngineer

Cloud based PABX is the future, Please dont waste your time on this type of hardware in the 21st century.

kitkat+

Sorry but I disagree, some of the kit isn't to bad, like the gateways etc. The PBX's in my opinion are not great quality, we have had a few customers switch from Grandstream to our PBX and all of their problems disapear.

Thanks
What brand is you pbx ?

lowriderza

Expert Member
The only Grandstream PBX I've come across is rubbish. Client is switching over to a NEC system.

dillydog

I build custom Asterisk servers for all of my clients, have been for 12 years!

Jbn222

Grandstream VoIP kit is great. We deploy and support them extensively for our clients throughout South Africa.
Hi. I have Grandstream HT801. do you know were I can get help setting it up to use for my Vox VOIP?
Thanks

Bash crash

Hi guys,

Went with the Grandstream 6208 device with aprox.
30 extensions.
It worked well had some minor teething issues but was all resolved.

Its important having a good internet speed. Preferably fiber.