Great tech deals from Takealot and Dion Wired

McGuywer

Executive Member
You guys are sneaky. You post while we sit in traffic, then you avoid guzzle....

Also, I did not get the joke. Are you suggesting there are too many products on Amazon?

Nuro

Expert Member
How is the raspberry pi kit a good deal? The kits normally retail for around R1300, just have a look at pishop as an example.

The_Hobbit

Honorary Master
How is the raspberry pi kit a good deal? The kits normally retail for around R1300, just have a look at pishop as an example.
Was going to say, that's enough to out anyone off a Pi. Horrendously expensive.

Wayne2k

Can we get people posting their discounted prices from dion wired, as in the other article implied they offering major discounts if u ask the agents.

dj2381

Expert Member
No point buying from Dion Wired, the shelves are empty.

Edit: Takealot has a 33% discount on that Pi :laugh::ROFL:

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
The JBL Chromecast speaker for R2,999?
I bought one at a Incredible Connection sale for R599.
Not much of a special. Brilliant device btw.

_TrXtR_

First an article to say Dion wired shelves are empty and then one for what you can buy at Dion wired... this place is like news24

Deandbn

First an article to say Dion wired shelves are empty and then one for what you can buy at Dion wired... this place is like news24
Well I suppose they send the stock over from makro or game, all the same company massmart. But the prices are really high for most items so not really a sale, just bad marketing.