GTX 1050 from Gigabyte or MSI

skyscraper116

I am in need of a new GPU, I have narrowed my options down to the MSI or Gigabyte offers of the GTX 1050 2g or the 4g Ti doesn't matter. That is determined by the pocket.

In terms of reliability with these companies' products, which is the better one to go for?

In terms of the price and after sales support, which site or store is the best to shop at ? I have found a few note worthy options

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Wootware is running a special on the Galax 1050 OC at R1799. R900 off.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
Neither. Buy Zotac or Galax. Whichever is cheaper.

<- Bought cheap brands for my last 3 graphics cards and not one has failed. One of them I bought in 2013, I sold it last year and as far as I know it is still working.

ponder

Honorary Master
Neither. Buy Zotac or Galax. Whichever is cheaper.
^ This

I'm on my second Galax, first one (gtx 960) I sold to someone else that's very happy with it and my 1060 is going like a boeing. Don't waste your money on so called premium brands, get a galax or zotac as there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. Galax for example are renowned in the competitive overclocking scene. The money you save could push you up into another bracket of higher performing gpu.

JOEY_8

I have a Zotac GTX 1050 Ti. Very good GPU. Try to get the Ti since it has 4Gb of VRAM.
Wootware sells them. They are very helpful

skyscraper116

I have a Zotac GTX 1050 Ti. Very good GPU. Try to get the Ti since it has 4Gb of VRAM.
Wootware sells them. They are very helpful
Thanks ClasherJ8. I have also been hearing good reviews from many Okes with EVGA, thoughts on that?

ponder

Honorary Master
Thanks ClasherJ8. I have also been hearing good reviews from many Okes with EVGA, thoughts on that?
Stop being such a brand whore, for the price of an evga 1050 you can buy a galax or zotac 1050ti.