Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that note..another technical deficiency... all types of sound plays from one folder, even if i create a seperate folder, i will start off with some music and all sorts of voice notes lectures etc...how do i select.music only to play? Btw...went for a run and the link just cut off...continued with run so far connection not that great.
That's your phone. It defaults audio output to last used.
 
Mine eventually got delivered however, one of the bigger spare ear tips is missing. So two smaller ones and then only one larger tip in the box
Not good...i ordered 2 pairs...must open the other one and check if all loose parts are there.
 
Are you referring to disconnected link or randon selection of listened audio? How do i solve?
You open the music app that you want to use.

Sounds like you have more than one default music app fighting to be the only one.
 
I use mine for the gym so will get less suppose because it isn't continuous playing.

Do they not skip tracks? Or am I having user error...

I didn't RTFM
Hold the left or right button to skip or go back a song.
 
Awesome! Hows the battery life on your pair?
It says it supposed to last 10 hours, mine only does about 3 hours.
Feedback...simply loving this iFrogz headset...played some tunes for solid 5 hours no hassles and good quality sound. Scary to run outside with it on with because you hear nothing except the music. I think you just need to charge it uo properly overnight and give it another go. Enjoy they are a good buy!
 
Feedback...simply loving this iFrogz headset...played some tunes for solid 5 hours no hassles and good quality sound. Scary to run outside with it on with because you hear nothing except the music. I think you just need to charge it uo properly overnight and give it another go. Enjoy they are a good buy!
Still waiting almost 3 weeks now.
 
I have spare tips if anyone wants. They're for the Sabbat E12, but they're usually a pretty standard size.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X