lucifir
Expert Member
already gone from the site
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
already gone from the site
not after you include delivery/shippingCheaper than woot, evetech and takealot..
That is a very good deal, even just for the bits. They also have the Bosch 40pc Bosch Titanium Set plus Screwdriver for R199, R499 at Takealot:
Has anyone seen these Bosch - Mini Ratchet Colour Coded Set - 27 Piece for a good price anywhere, they seem to always be on sale at Takealot until I want to order one:
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
I just found that as well, looks good.
Not colour coded but looks similar
Yeah it's half the price of flying goose, not bad.The stuff below is on special at Checkers for R39, I've only seen it at Yuppiechef before and it is amazing:
![]()
Suree Sriracha Extra Hot Chilli Sauce, 435ml
Authentically made in Thailand, Suree Sriracha Chilli Sauce is a rich blend of chillies and garlic. Perfect as a dip or use as an ingredient in stir fries or otwww.yuppiechef.com
Sriracha Chilli Sauce has burn but it doesn't burn like normal chilli sauce, it's really pleasant like a burny zing. I don't know how they manage to do it but it's worth a try, it goes with just about anything, I just had some with my tuna mayo sarmie, nice!
Have this set, it's really good..I just found that as well, looks good.
That same one of the coloured one?Have this set, it's really good..
The ixo set, can't see how you could strip the bits, unless you are using them wrong..That same one of the coloured one?
I found a review of the gold one and the person said the bits are junk, strip easily. Which I find hard to believe as Bosch makes very good bits, never had an issue with them
What did you pay for it when you got it?The ixo set, can't see how you could strip the bits, unless you are using them wrong..
I have no idea, don't remember but, may have been more than the makro price..What did you pay for it when you got it?
Looks like its identical to the colored set just it was an anniversary gold and black promo released in 2018

Keen to try one of these on the spare TV and how it performs. Decent price for the device.New xiaomi mi stick is already avilable :
View attachment 875727
![]()
Mi TV Stick | Xiaomi | Mobile In Africa
Xiaomi Mi TV Stick has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of built-in storage.Xiaomi Mi TV stick comes with 1080p support. For audio, it supports Dolby Audio and DTS-HD.mia.africa.com
That stick has neither 2GB of ram nor will it play 4kNew xiaomi mi stick is already avilable :
View attachment 875727
![]()
Mi TV Stick | Xiaomi | Mobile In Africa
Xiaomi Mi TV Stick has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of built-in storage.Xiaomi Mi TV stick comes with 1080p support. For audio, it supports Dolby Audio and DTS-HD.mia.africa.com